Get your hands on the wild ride of Saints Row.
Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Want unique cars Sannyasi row? You have to earn by completing them The missing wheels Secret Quest – In all the Badlands, there are strange scrap windmills. Parts are located in each, and if you find five parts from the same set, you’ll earn a special secret vehicle. And these vehicles are truly stunning pieces of art. There are rocket-powered jet cars, pirate ships on wheels, cars made of tin foil and more. There are six cars to unlock, and my personal favorite is the unforgettable monster truck. You definitely don’t want to miss these.
Check out the screenshots below to find out where All 30 missing wheels locations. We also have a gallery showing all the vehicles. They are truly masterpieces of stupidity.
More Saints Row (2022) guides:
5 hilariously unique unlocks to get first How to make money fast Game-breaking bug fixes
Secret Vehicle | Lost wheel searches
are 6 secret vehicles You can unlock – they are Find the lost wheel marked locations. Research the Kinetic Windmill sculpture to get a part. These are easy to find at night. Look for the pale blue flashing light for easy access.
I highly recommend using it helicopter. Many of these locations can only be reached from above — a helicopter makes it very easy Collect all 30. We will divide the locations by region. Check the map and go Windmill symbols.
- Lost wheel unlocks:
- Naval Parts: Ghost of the Frying Dutchman
- Rocket Parts: Vindicator Rocket Car
- Tinfoil parts: Tin-foil potatoes
- Dustlander Parts: The Lost Dust Buggy
- bony parts: Heavy weight monster truck
- Bandaged parts: Widow maker bike
Rojas Desert North | Car parts locations
Starting from the western part, we will travel east collecting the parts.
- Part 1: Bonny Part – To the west of the area, near the Monte Vista border.
- Part 2: Bandaged part – a little east of the previous part, on the hill.
- Part number 3: Bonnie Part – Further southeast, on a small island in the lake.
- Part #4: Naval Portion – Northeast between two roads.
- Part number 5: Naval Portion – On the high plateau in the north. You can helicopter here or use the stairs to reach the top.
- Part number 6: Navy Part – Northeast Windsuit to reach this lost wheel quest high up on a plateau cliff.
- Part number 7: Navy Part – Follow the east road, you can’t miss it. In the parking area.
- Part number 8: Naval Portion – Across the water to the east.
Badlands North | Car parts locations
Starting from the North Island, we will travel south to each location.
- Part 1: Bandaged Part – On the small island in the northeast of the area.
- Part 2: Bony Part – On another island directly west.
- Part number 3: Rocket part – straight west, by the rail bridge.
- Part #4: Rocket Part – Slightly southwest, on the mountain road.
- Part number 5: Rocket Part – On the main road to the southeast. by a bridge.
- Part number 6: ROCKET PART – CONTINUOUS, with a view of the Space Needle on a hill to the southeast.
- Part number 7: Rocket Part – Visible southwest of the small camp.
South of the Badlands Car parts locations
Start in the southeast and travel west, then north.
- Part 1: Bandaged part – starts from southeast. Don’t miss the nearby Monolith Easter Egg.
- Part 2: Bandaged part – Just west of the small pool. Yellow bus accident. You have to use the roof of the car to get there.
- Part number 3: Boni Bhag – In the north, down the hill.
- Part #4: Tinfoil part – Farther west. Take a trip down Main Street from Dusty’s Clothing Store and you won’t miss it.
- Part number 5: Tinfoil part – Northwest of the area. Very easy to locate from the previous location.
- Part number 6: tinfoil part – on the north hill. Another can be easily seen from here.
- Part number 7: Tinfoil part – go straight north at the park rest stop.
- Part number 8: tinfoil part – old wood oil Further answer by Derrick.
Rojas Desert South Car parts locations
Starting from the north, we will travel south and east, ending at the dam.
- Part 1: Dustlander Part – Located in the far north of the area. on a high plateau that is only accessible by helicopter or wingsuit. I recommend using a helicopter.
- Part 2: Dustlander Part – Straight south on another plateau. There’s also a free purple helicopter!
- Part number 3: Dustlander Part – Further south on a rocky ledge. You can actually do this on foot.
- Part #4: Dustlander Part – Just south of the pool.
- Part number 5: Dustlander Part – Follow the dirt path east to find it. It’s on an old crane.
- Part number 6: Bandaged part – east of the dam in the far south.
- Part number 7: Bonny Part – Found on the south bank of the dam. Right next to the railing.