How to use creative survey design techniques to unlock unprecedented operational efficiency gains and cost savings during your next seismic survey.
To ensure the best possible return on seismic acquisition investment, it is important to develop a fully optimized survey design that overcomes challenges related to location, terrain, cost, efficiency, risk, environmental footprint, and data processing, while obtaining high-quality subsurface images. and characterization.
Understanding these challenges, the environment you are working in, as well as the rapidly evolving acquisition and data processing techniques that can influence survey design are critical success factors in providing a low-cost seismic survey that does not compromise image quality.
By understanding how to combine geophysical and logistical elements with innovative technology and integrated strategies, you will learn how to develop a fully optimized survey design and lead to:
- Significantly reducing CAPEX and OPEX investments
- Gaining unparalleled operational capabilities to quickly deliver interpretation-ready data
- Reducing the likelihood of receiving requests for contract variation orders due to unaccounted-for challenges and unexpected costs
- Guaranteed image enhancement and data quality aligned with your expectations to make informed decisions faster
- Reducing the environmental footprint and HSSE risk of acquisition ultimately leads to reduced compensation and land access costs.
- Assuring adherence to project deadlines to avoid delays in detailed exploration project planning
Register for this free webinar to:
- Improve your knowledge of survey design and understand the impact new acquisition techniques can have on seismic operations and data processing.
- Learn how to optimize survey design to increase survey acquisition efficiency and access seismic data faster than ever before.
- Discover proven seismic acquisition techniques to be considered during survey design guaranteed to reduce exploration CAPEX and OPEX.
- Understand creative, high-density survey design techniques that will improve image enhancement while reducing HSSE risk and environmental footprint.
Register now for free.
Your webinar leaders